- For the Quinoa Flour
- Rinse dry quinoa well using a mesh sieve. Place quinoa in a dry skillet over medium heat (it’s okay if it’s still wet). Stir occasionally until quinoa is dry, golden brown and smells toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Once quinoa toasted quinoa is cooled, transfer it to a coffee grinder (you will need to do it in several small batches). Grind until the quinoa is a fine powder, like flour. Sift the resulting quinoa flour to remove any large pieces, and measure out 2 cups.
- For the Muffins
- Heat oven to 375°F. Prepare 2 muffin pans with 18 paper liners or spray with canola oil.
- Slice bananas and add them to a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the pureed bananas, cooked quinoa, yogurt, oil, vanilla, eggs and brown sugar to a medium bowl. Stir together until smooth.
- Mix together quinoa flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Add wet ingredients and stir together until just mixed. Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean. Remove from muffin cups and cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container or bag for 2-3 days at room temperature or for 2-3 months in the freezer.
Source: www.Cooking Quinoa.net
Soursop or Graviola fruit tree is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells.
It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.
Why are we not aware of it? Because there are organizations interested in finding a synthetic version, which allows them to make fabulous profits.
So from now on you can help a friend in need by letting him know that you should drink soursop juice to prevent disease.
It tastes nice. And of course it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy.
And it has the potential to do so, soursop plant a tree in your backyard.
All parts are useful.
The next time you want to drink a juice, order soursop.
The interest of this plant is due to its strong anti-cancer effects.
And although he attributed many more properties, the most interesting is the effect it produces on tumors.
This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types. Some argue that it is useful in all variants of cancer.
It is considered also as an anti-microbial agent wide spectrum against bacterial and fungal infections; is effective against internal parasites and worms, regulates high blood pressure and antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
This gallery contains 9 photos.
In our country we celebrate every year the value, culture and effort from ancient eras to cultivate, develop and protect all our culinary heritage. This not only shows in everyday dishes more known international mind but makes worldview eg only one 150 varieties of native potatoes have the thousands that …
Quinoa, our golden bean a superfood…
Shipments of Peruvian quinoa market in the United States totaled $ 50 million between January and July this year, an amount that shows an increase of 239% from the same period in 2013.
Minister of Foreign Trade, Magali Silva, said that with the result, the north country ranks as the largest buyer of Andean grain from a list of 45 international markets.
Silva said his office has been making intense commercial promotion of Peruvian quinoa both at home and abroad.
He also noted the need for producers and exporters of quinoa consider “existing regulations in sanitary and phytosanitary matters demanded by the American market” to strengthen the product positioning in this square.
In Inka Millenium we always deliver relevant information.
A study at Tufts University in collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital, researchers have succeeded in brain mechanisms that make us want to eat foods rich in sugars, fats and carbohydrates, can be changed with healthier food
The premise with departing researchers is that, in obese people, the brain had established strong mechanisms to reward caloric food that was impossible to reverse. But to work were made.
The researchers took a group of 8 people and put them in a healthy diet. Before, both them and the control group was not going to follow the diet, underwent an MRI to get a “picture” of the brain before the experiment. After six months, they have discovered that it is possible to alter the brain’s perception regarding those foods and the answer is the same as the other group that based its power in more caloric food.
In the resonance performed at the end of the trial period, the areas of the brain responsible for reward center associated with addiction and learning had been altered. They had become more receptive to the food of the diet of those six months and began to provide the same feelings of satisfaction and pleasure with less healthy meals. In addition, reward mechanisms by eating “junk food” had weakened.
The researchers, despite this breakthrough, remains cautious. Studies should expand the number of them and not ignore more brain mechanisms associated with how we eat.