- 1 cup toasted quinoa flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup cooked #quinoa
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg or flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax seeds + 3 tablespoons warm water)
- 1 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl whisk together quinoa flour, almond flour, cooked quinoa, sweetener, baking powder and sea salt. In a large bowl whisk together egg, milk and vanilla. Add flour blend and stir until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick griddle to medium heat and spray with organic canola oil. Using a ¼ cup measure, add pancakes. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden brown and flip. Cook for 4 more minutes. Serve warm.
Servings 6, Calories 277, Fat 6.5g, Carbohydrates 44.5g, Protein 10.1g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 194mg, Fiber 3.9g, Sugars 11.6g,