Surely you have recommended chia add to your water or your smoothies, but do you really know what you benefit? Here we say.
This ancestral seed was one of the favorites for the Aztecs and Mayans for their great advantages when using it in your meals to have traveled great distances forces when ingredients. But, why it is considered a superfood? Marisol Olarra nutritionist tells us this.
1. It contains high levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants such as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
2. Only 2 tablespoons of this seed are charged 10g of fiber, 5g protein, 9g of fat and 180 mg of calcium.
To your health
3. Your ability to expand its size when in contact with water or milk, for example, and its gelatinous consistency generate a feeling of satiety that prevents those cravings.
4. Provides nearly 42% fiber that require a day in just 30 grams. Fiber is key to better digestion and weight loss.
5. It can help control blood sugar and blood cholesterol due to their cholesterol-lowering elements and also prevent fat absorption.
6. Sleep better because it consists of the amino acid tryptophan, sleep aid, melatonin and serotonin.
7. It is a great detox ingredient for your body because it has a colon cleansing action that removes impurities.
For your beauty
8. A great ally if you suffer from inflamed skin problems like rosacea, eczema and rashes due to its fatty acids.
9. It is seen that the oil contains alpha lipoic acid, which helps minimize wrinkles and pores, while increasing luminosity.
10. His protein, antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and fiber give your hair strong and shiny.
The best way to consume