Andean grains contribute to the growth and development of
1 ¾ cup quinoa.
½ kg anchovy.
¼ cup vegetable oil.
½ pcs. medium onion.
½ pcs. medium tomato.
2 thin slices of cheese.
1 pc of medium potato.
¼ cup of flour.
1 piece of lemon.
¼ cup bread crumbs.
½ cup peas.
Garlic, chili pepper, pepper, iodized salt, cilantro.
1. Rinse quinoa well and cook
2. Make a dressing with onions, garlic and chili pepper until golden. Season with salt and pepper. Add chopped tomatoes and cook.
3. Pour dressing and potatoes chopped into pieces quinoa, stir and let it take point.
4. Remove from heat and pour the chopped cheese.
5. Bathe anchovies with lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, pass flour and breadcrumbs. Fry in oil over low heat.
6. Serve quinoa with pieces of fried anchovies with peas and add chopped cilantro.
Nutritional content per serving:
- Calories: 761 Kcal.
- Protein: 35.8 g
- Iron: 10.4 mg
- Retinol: 30.4ug
- Zinc: 3.9 mg
Source: National Institute of Health